We made this on May 25, 2009, for Memorial Day party at Christy and Jon's.
We didn't really know what we were doing but liked how it turned out so thought we'd write it down.
Serves 8 or 10.
- 8 large potatoes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 6 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/4 cup light mayonaise (NOT low-fat)
- 2-1/2 t. prepared mustard
- 2 T. cider vinegar
- 1/2 t. dill weed
- salt to taste
- Put chopped potatoes, eggs, celery, onions into a large bowl and
- The remaining ingredients will form the dressing. Mix those in
a medium bowl, careful not to get too much salt.
- Stir the dressing into the potato mixture.
- Adjust salt.
Wynette's Home Page