Roasted Tomato Sauce
Super easy and delicious.
- Cut out stem and slice the tomatoes about 3/8 inches thick.
- Coat bottom of roaster pan with olive oil.
- Lie the tomato slices flat in the pan.
- Season with Umami Seasoning or salt or other desired seasoning.
- Turn the slices over.
- Sprinkle with a little more olive oil and seasoning.
- Broil for approximately 10 to 20 minutes, just until they start to brown a little. Time depends on hot your broiler gets.
- Serve anywhere you'd use tomato sauce such as on pizzas, polenta, or pasta.
Wynette's Home Page