Peanut Butter/Yoghurt Dip
The Weight Watchers site has a recipe called Apple Nachos. After making that a few times I modified it to what you see here. (Not as pretty but easier and fewer points.) The way I make it with the minimum amount of sugar and peanut butter and non-fat yoghurt, it's only 2 Weight Watchers points. Very quick to put together to make a quick snack and even good if you aren't watching calories.
- 1 or 2 tsp peanut butter, at room temperature or softened in microwave (be careful — only takes a few seconds)
- 1/4 cup non-fat yoghurt or higher fat if you wish (greek or regular)
- 1/2 or 1 tsp sugar (try it first with minimal sugar — it's nice to have a snack that isn't too sweet; of course, you can always add more if you wish)
- 1 or so T unsweetened almond milk or regular milk (optional — use only if you wish it to be thinner, say to use as a drizzle instead of a dip)
- 1 sweet apple, cut into slices
- Mix all ingredients except the apple.
- Serve with the apple.